The global electric vehicles (EV) market is rapidly growing in large congested cities all around the world. There is a shared understanding that electric mobility will make an important contribution towards ensuring sustainable mobility and meeting demands for a greener future, especially through shared-mobility solutions.
The study mains objectives are :
1 – Understanding the global carsharing market
· What are the different types of carsharing offers around the world?
· What are the determinants of activity in this sector?
· What are the risks and threats to the development of a successful carsharing scheme?
· More specifically what are the challenges and opportunities to develop an electric carsharing scheme?
2 – Mapping the potential of different European cities for the development of carsharing
· What is the state of carsharing in European countries?
· Within the countries selected, what are the specificities of the different carsharing services (round-trip vs. one-way, station-based or free floating)? How do they differ regarding the type of vehicles offered (EVs, compact EVs and conventional vehicles)?
· What are the success factors that made competition favourable in the different selected cities?
3 – Cities selections and recommendations
|Étude du potentiel renouvelé du télétravail en termes de réduction de la mobilité – Zoom analytique sur le canton de Vaud||
|Flux pendulaires et accessibilité gravitaire||
|Cartographie et analyses des usagers des P+R à Genève||
|Appui à la construction de la stratégie covoiturage du Grand Genève au sein du bassin lémanique||
|Inventer les business models 3.0||
|Etude sur l’impact de l’ouverture des voies de bus parisiennes aux deux roues motorisés électriques||